Learn Ealing - project monitoring apprentice
|Form of employment
|Salary / Rate
Learn Ealing is part of the employment, learning and skills team at Ealing council. The team deliver courses for individuals, employers and communities in Ealing supporting the personal and professional development of individuals. This role is to provide support to the learn Ealing team, including managing client and data monitoring, production of management information reports, assistance with budget monitoring, as well as project support. You will be supporting residents, partners and employers to access services, or to work on projects with the learn Ealing team.
- Maintaining databases and tracking data as part of monitoring progress and outputs by the team and partners.
- Setting up and delivering survey monkey questionnaires as part of customer feedback and research.
- Responsible for managing the collection, storage (including archiving) and analysis of data, producing reports especially through PowerPoint presentations.
- Undertaking data cleanses when needed.
- Setting up meetings, taking minutes and keeping documentation relevant to different working groups and partnerships.
- Providing front end customer service for the team including providing information and advice on service provision as part of our ‘no wrong door’ policy.
- Set up and complete a project relevant to your role.
- Provide project support across the team as necessary.
- Update website as necessary, including monitoring and uploading vacancies.
- Assist with maintaining accurate records for reporting purposes, on individual residents being supported or placed onto any programmes delivered by the service including employment and apprenticeship opportunities.
- Book venues, organise resources, set up workshop spaces both virtually and onsite (where safe to do so) in conjunction with the chairperson or lead.
- Manage the reimbursement of participant expenses, processing payments and invoices.
- Maintain and update finance tracking linked to client database.
- Undertake other duties as directed by line managers as appropriate to the post, e.g.
- Creating course folders on Shared Drive
- Maintaining the JCP tracking system
- Uploading course outlines
- Room bookings if required
- Following up information requests from tutors: progression lists, exam registrations, RARPA records, case studies, end of course evaluations/reports etc
- Helping compile IQA and EQA documentation
- Contacting learners on an ad hoc basis as required
- Booking CPD and other meetings with tutors
- Ensure that good practice, customer care and health and safety are fully blended into day-to-day activities.
- Excellent communication skills with clear spoken and written English.
- Able to understand the importance of confidentiality within the workplace and work to LBE policies.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint)..
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to deal with complex, challenging and sensitive work.
- Well presented with a smart appearance.
- Able to work flexibly as part of a team, asking and giving support as needed.
- Numerate and able to work well with data and statistical information.
- Able to use initiative and learn to prioritise own workload.
- Aware of equality and diversity and health and safety.
- Able to understand the importance of being punctual and the impact that sickness absence has on the effectiveness of the team.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9/4 or equivalent (including English and maths)
Qualification: Level 3 Business Administration Standard - Learning agreement of 18 months
Annual Training allowance: *£19,064.50
*Starting rate at UK Living Wage currently £9.90ph which increases on successful completion of probation (usually after 6 months) to London Living Wage currently £11.05ph.
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week – 09:00 – 17:00 Monday – Friday, with 1-hour lunch break (some evenings for events)
Annual Holiday Entitlement: 36 days paid holiday for 18 months, plus 3 additional days (to cover Christmas and New Year)
This vacancy is closed and is no longer taking applications